Powers Consultancy Ltd. has extensive experience of delivering diagnostic service reviews and transformation within the private and public sectors.
Our founder and principal transformation consultant Andy Powers has considerable experience in organisational transformation, improving performance and service quality, improving service delivery and reducing costs within blue chip private sector manufacturing and public sector work environments.
Andy has worked within Local and Central Government in strategic management and front-line service delivery across a wide variety of work place environments. Andy has worked internationally having set up a multi-lingual customer care centre capability in Granada, Spain and conducted a corporate efficiency review in Ireland.
Andy has been working as a consultant for 10 years, having had a successful career in manufacturing management for 25 years prior to this. We are not career consultants, we have direct experience of successfully delivering sustainable transformational change.
We understand the difficulties in delivering sustainable business improvement, you will know where you want to get to, may have a reasonable idea where you are now, but be unsure how to deliver the transformation needed;
- We can help clarify where your business is now in its evolutionary business improvement cycle
- We can help you focus on your business goals for the future, work with you to design your strategic direction
- We can offer leadership to deliver your strategy and upskill your people to ensure improvement is sustainable
We have hands-on experience of delivering sustainable business change and transformation, we’ve lived the issues, we’ve felt the pain, we’ve found the solutions and delivered sustainable business development;
- We have extensive experience managing business and service transformation, cultural change and delivering sustainable service improvement
- We offer public and private sector transformation, procurement management, IT programme and project management capability
- We can offer coaching, mentoring and training in cultural change, managing complexity & performance management
Powers Consultancy Limited was founded in 2016 by Andy Powers. Andy is a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Management Consultants and has worked as a management consultant for 10 years, primarily in the public sector.
Before his move into consultancy Andy worked for more than 25 years in operational management to Director level within private sector manufacturing, leading cultural change & transformation, delivering performance improvement, cost reduction and quality improvement within very competitive market sectors for blue chip companies such as Nestle, Coca-Cola and Courage Brewing Ltd.
We have an analytical approach, are always conscious of the detail, have an inclusive communication style that puts people at ease and can gain commitment & engagement at all levels within an organisation. Our public sector transformation experience is broad, having worked in the following areas;
- Transformation programme management
- Full corporate efficiency reviews
- Housing services reviews, restructuring & transformation
- Mobile working implementation
- Repairs & maintenance contract procurement
- Decent homes programme delivery
- Setting up a multi-lingual customer care centre in Granada, Spain
- Customer service centre business process reengineering
- Children & Young Peoples Services transformation
- Adult Social Care Service review
Providing you with a clear, dynamic business strategy to ensure you achieve your long term organisational goals.
Providing you with an honest, truthful and accurate service, embracing challenge and being consistent in our leadership behaviours.
Providing you with an inspiring vision and strategic leadership to deliver sustainable business improvements.
© Copyright 2019 - Powers Consultancy Ltd